But there is hope. Acne is not curable, but it can be treated. We know more about acne control than ever before. The secret to managing acne is …
Since acne crosses both gender and national borders, it is one of the most common diseases in the world. But there is still no cure.
But there is hope. Acne is not curable, but it can be treated. We know more about acne control than ever before. The secret to managing acne is prevention – stop this condition before it shows any visual symptoms.
Once you have found the best acne treatment that will help you, it is important to stay with it. Even after pimples disappear, you may need to continue treatment to keep new spots out. It is also important to start treatment as soon as the first signs appear. Because the sooner you address your acne, the less likely you are to suffer permanent damage to your skin.
1. If you have oily skin – it is best to take a medical acne product or a cleansing gel.
2. If you have dry skin – you will probably get better with the get rid of acne scar cream form and medical products with benzoyl peroxide or sallycetic acid.
3. If you have both oily AND dry skin (combined type) – you will likely need a combination of oily skin gels and dry skin acne creams to apply to different parts of your fact depending on the skin condition there.
4. If you have sensitive skin – you will more than likely need less intense concentrations of either dry, oily or combined treatments.
5. If you have acne skin pain – you should get personal attention from a dermatologist.
So many people regularly struggle with skin conditions. With the advances in science, you would think that the acne problem would have been solved long ago and that Acne treatment would be a pale memory. Unfortunately, the age-old destroyer of trust is still there and is going strong.
Right now we just have to let science do its thing and use the knowledge we currently have to fight acne. Put these 5 tips to use and you will notice a significant improvement in your acne. Check out How to Prevent Acne & Pimples here.